Find yourself at The CORE! Proudly standing as a pinnacle in the heart of Lemont Park District’s Centennial Campus, is The Lemont Park District CORE Fitness & Aquatic Complex (The CORE). This amazing all-inclusive sport and fitness facility is truly the center of it all – the center of the Lemont Park District, of a great community and a better you!
Fitness Facility & Free Weights
The CORE is home to a state-of-the-art fitness facility which houses over 100 pieces of the most innovative fitness equipment and free weights available. Including towel service, iPod docking stations and video screens on every machine, The CORE also has Personal Training available. Adjacent to the equipment and free-weight rooms is an open area for stretching, warming up and cooling down. Here Personal Trainers can have one-on-one meeting sessions with their clients to discuss individual progress and goals. A Membership Services Professional is staffed to meet the needs and concerns of all members. Providing the most up-to-date equipment and impeccable service is at the center of The CORE.
Feel like a swim? Jump right in the 6-lane swimming pool inside The CORE! This modern indoor pool, in addition to the outdoor Centennial Pool, is ready to meet Lemont’s aquatic needs year-round. This aquatic facility, measuring nearly 8,000 square feet, plays host to lap swim, water aerobics, swim meets, open swim, and a variety of other Park District aquatic events! Come join us, the water’s perfect!
The Gym & Indoor Track
Basketball, volleyball, even baseball with indoor batting cages—you name it, this Gym has it! The Gymnasium at The CORE spans over 21,000 square feet maximizing Court Time for all. “Open Gym”, as well as an array of other events take place here every week. Encompassing the entire Gym is a remarkable elevated indoor track. Extending a 10th of a mile around, it allows ample room for all runners and walkers year-round.
The Studios and More!
Three deluxe workout Studios sit inside The CORE. Yoga, dance, aerobics, kickboxing, pilates – you can find it all at The CORE! Multi-purpose rooms are available for rental; you can host your next birthday party, business meeting, club event, all at The CORE!
The CORE is proud to be a part of the Healthways Silver Sneakers Fitness program!
The CORE Hours of Operation – Effective September 6, 2022
Monday – Friday: 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
CORE Membership & Facility Info
- CORE Member Handbook
- Personal Trainer Information and Pricing
- Pool Rules
- CORE Pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CORE Court & Room Rentals
- CORE Pool Rentals
- Open Gym Rules
- Summer Membership Rates
- Holiday Student Membership
- Holiday Hours
- CORE Membership Cancellation Form
It is recommended… If you are under doctor supervision that you discuss your exercise capabilities and limitations with your physician. For additional information, call the Lemont Park District CORE at (630)257-6787 x3026.
Just a reminder, all members/guests need to have a CORE Membership, Open Gym/Swim Pass OR a Resident/Non-Resident ID Card to attend open gym/swim times. The ID card is free but fees will apply for open gym/swim/fitness center. Please see The CORE Service Desk staff for more information.
- Open Gym Memberships are back at The CORE! More info here!
- CORE Members can play basketball in The CORE Gymnasium based on court availability. However, we do offer Open Gym Hours, Monday-Friday 2:30-4:30 p.m. AND Saturday & Sunday, 8-10 a.m. Times are subject to change based on Lemont Park District programming and events. Call 630-257-6787 ext. 3026 for more information.
- This facility is not protected by lifeguards. Persons under the age of 16 MUST BE accompanied by a parent, guardian or other responsible person of at least 16 years of age. Swimming alone is NOT recommended.
- Lap Swim Hours & Information – Beginning January 9, 2023
- Aqua Fitness Schedule – Effective January 2023
COREFit Fitness Classes
- COREFit Group Fitness Schedule – Effective February 3, 2023
- Aqua Fitness Schedule – Effective January 2022
Active Adults 55+ and Silver Sneakers
PB At The CORE
For more information, please call 630-257-6787