Registration Made Easy From Start To Finish!
Registration at The Lemont Park District has never been easier! Lemont Residents and Guests can register the following ways:
- Questions about registering or need an account to register online? Email us at Information@lemontparks.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- When registering online, the following is a list of status’s you may see:
Available – can register for programs; Unavailable – registration may not have begun yet; Full – program has reached maximum amount of participants but feel free to be added to the waitlist; Cancelled – program cancelled. Waitlist – Only taking registrations for waitlist due to full program. Any questions, feel free to call 630-257-6787 ext. 3026.
- If you currently have a household account, you will be able to log in to register at any time using your current login credentials. You will receive any important program information once registered. Please check your receipt for programs notes.
- If you have never registered for programs at the Lemont Park District, please email us at Information@lemontparks.org with your email and phone number so that a staff member can contact you and create your household account. You will need to provide proof of residency – utility bill, rental agreement or closing docs, along with a drivers license and birth certificates for children. Once the account is created, you will then be able to register online for programs.
- Mail registration forms to Lemont Park District, 16028 127th Street, Lemont, IL, 60439
- Fax completed registration forms to 630-257-6944 upon receipt of your Memory Maker brochure. Random processing beings will begin on the dates specified in the brochure.
- Registrations taken on the day the program start date will incur a $10 registration fee.
If you have any questions, please email Information@lemontparks.org and someone will be happy to assist you!
- No refunds will be issued after a program has begun.
- Refunds for trips cannot be given once the registration deadline has passed.
- If you cancel a program more than 48 hours before it begins, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel a program less than 48 hours before the start of the program, you will be charged a $10 service fee for each class cancellation.
Participantswill receive a full refund if the Park District cancels a program. refunds are mailed out only on the second Tuesday of each month.
- The decision to cancel most programs due to low enrollment will be made five days prior to the program start date.
If you have any questions, please email Infomration@lemontparks.org and someone will be happy to assist you!
If there is a program you would like to see offered at the Lemont Park District, please fill out a Program Suggestion Form and return to:
The Lemont Park District
16028 127th Street
Lemont, IL 60439.