Although the safety of our park district family, is of the utmost importance to us, your FUN and ability to recreate are also very important to us too! So, during these uncertain times, the Lemont Park District is pleased to announce, Parks and Recreation – DO Try This at Home! This online initiative will focus on offering you some fun opportunities while at home. From videos and virtual classes to crafts and creative challenges, we are hoping to brighten your days!
Parents & Adults
- Virtual Dinner Parties?!? We think so! Learn More About These Virtual Parties!
- Want to get outside for a bit? (While practicing social distancing of course) Shed some light on the situation with this fun idea!
- Virtual Tours of the Best Museums
Just For Kids
- Kick it “old school” with these fun, nostalgic activities!
- Fun videos with Nanny Nikki and on Wednesdays, she streams LIVE!
- Home School Spirit Week! March 23-27
- Neighborhood Window Walks! Take a walk and look at all the decorated windows or just take time to decorate your own windows.
- ABRACADABRA! Enjoy some free magic online from Abracadabra Magic, by Gary Kantor.
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! Kids love doodling with Mo and creating wonderful masterpieces!
- Soccer Anyone? Check out this fun way to practice your soccer skills. The MOTI Mobile Soccer Training App is offering its Foundation Soccer Skills package for FREE! Download the MOTI™ Mobile app free from iTunes or Google Store and get practicing! This app is great for all children at all skill levels
- Premier fitness class provider, Les Mills, is offering free on Demand for all skill levels, ages and styles of workouts! More information about a free trial.
- Like CORE Fitness & Aquatic Complex on Facebook to access other daily workouts!
Movies & Streaming
When all else fails and you just wanna STREAM!
we miss you…
… and hope to see you in a few weeks!